Round 3 of 4 - Chemo

     Its been a few weeks since I've updated.  I've been going to chemo every three weeks.  I just had round 3 of 4. I'm zooming on the damn steroids.  I hate that. 
     I ended up with folliculitis on my head.  Not fun.  I had sores all over my head.  They hurt, and couldn't lay down on a pillow even! I ended up getting some antibiotics for it.  They worked and I'm all healed, but I have all these discolorations on my head from them. 
     I still get sore joints from the neulasta shot they give the day after Chemo. Its to help with white blood cells.  But I got some pain meds for it.  They have been taking good care of me.  I have nausea meds,  and anxiety meds as well. 
     I haven't had a lot of anxiety, but there are days that my mind goes awry and I start thinking worst case scenarios.  No bueno! So my little pills help chill me out lol.
     Other than the folliculitis, I've been alright.  I get a bit worn down after day 3. It lasted a lot longer than the first time.  So I'm  wondering how the 3rd time will be. 
     But ta ta for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastectomy Time

You do have a lump

A long couple of weeks